your shirt tells a story
beyond ‘this is not ¢hanel’
the average consumer throws away 70 pounds of clothing every year. the sketchy bag LAdy takes some of that and turns it back around. small steps together muthafuckas.
the bag LAdy is always producing more items when herms gets inspiration. if you don’t like what you see now, you probably won’t like anything in the future.
- a limited SBL original
- betty white will outlive us all
- show your dark humor
- this is not ¢hanel original design
- bright orange zip hoodie- size m
- fitted size
- cotton blend
- would be regular size on a person who is 5’10 & 175lbs
- photographed and designed by the bag LAdy
- printed on a new shirt that’s fair trade
- produced in the u.s.a., but not like there’s anything wrong with buying stuff from another country if they treat their workers properly
- follow the person photoed on shirt on insta @lukevw22
- stalk the model wearing the shirt on insta @_potatosenpai
Taking Care Of Your SBL Piece
you don’t treat your computer or your car like shit, why would you treat your clothes like shit? consider these care instructions punk.
- wash your shit in cold water
- wash with similar colors
- wash on delicate cycle and inside out