your shirt tells a story
beyond ‘this is not ¢hanel’
the average consumer throws away 70 pounds of clothing every year. the sketchy bag LAdy takes some of that and turns it back around. small steps together muthafuckas.
the bag LAdy is always producing more items when herms gets inspiration. if you don’t like what you see now, you probably won’t like anything in the future.
- a limited SBL original
- rich people can suck it
- don’t support businesses that don’t support you
- this is not ¢hanel original design
- bright orange zip hoodie- size m
- fitted size
- cotton blend
- would be regular size on a person who is 5’10 & 175lbs
- designed by the bag LAdy
- printed on a new shirt
- produced in the u.s.a., but not like there’s anything wrong with buying stuff from another country if they treat their workers properly
- profits donated to ukrainian LGBTQ+ refugees (please let me know if you have a good one to donate to, still looking)
Taking Care Of Your SBL Piece
you don’t treat your computer or your car like shit, why would you treat your clothes like shit? consider these care instructions punk.
- wash your shit in cold water
- wash with similar colors
- wash on delicate cycle and inside out